LOCATED IN LOGAN SQUARE
3640-3644 W. WRIGHTWOOD AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60647
Who are we?
The purpose of Little Einstein’s Daycare, Inc. is for children to excel at an accelerated pace within academics as well as to promote family involvement and development. This program will provide an alternative to traditional childcare by implementing an advanced curriculum beginning at infancy. The aspiration of this establishment is to ensure that children achieve success “because of” rather than “in spite of.” We have established a safe and joyful environment where children learn as they play. Parents should feel peace when leaving their children under the care of the staff here at Little Einstein’s Daycare.
We are qualified childcare providers. We believe in teaching children academics and allowing them to express themselves while providing them with boundaries and teaching them manners. We also believe in teaching children to be independent and self-sufficient within their capabilities. We are unable to be fully successful in these goals without reinforcement at home. We insist upon our parent’s partnership with us to ensure the best outcome and investment in our children.
CURRICULUM - Creative/HighScope
- Approaches to Learning
- Social & Emotional Development
- Physical Development & Health
- Language, Literacy, and Communication
- Creative Arts
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- Individual Child Assessments through Observations
- Play-based lesson plans designed from assessment of learners
- Multiple opportunities each day for large motor development (indoor and outdoor play)
- Complete mental, physical and social well-being
- A warm and inviting space that welcomes children to explore
- Healthy, seasonal meals that are inclusive of all diet restrictions
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks are provided daily
- Well-researched educational toys and learning materials are readily available for exploration
- Reggio Inspired Learning Environment: Paying thoughtful attention to creating an environment that respects the need for comfort and enables children to develop relationships with the world around them, themselves and each other
- Welcoming, Nurturing, Home Like Environment
- The Reggio Emilia approach is known for regarding the environment as the third teacher
- Materials are easily accessible and uncluttered and inviting. Every resource is carefully considered for it's purpose.
- Highly educated teachers who provide positive interactions by communicating openly with every child.
- Courses and trainings are continuously required to increase their knowledge about Child Development.
- Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degrees, Child Development Associate Credentials